Reliable & Top-quality Solar Panels
If you want to purchase powerful, efficient, and durable solar panels in San Diego or Riverside County, look no further! Action Air Conditioning, Heating, and Solar is the leading supplier of high-performance solar panels in Southern Riverside County and San Diego County. It is your go-to solar energy company for solar solutions in Mira Mesa, solar power systems in Encinitas, or any other city in Southern California. Are you a home or business owner? Not an issue. We have you covered. We can help you with all your solar energy needs, and we provide the highest-quality commercial and residential solar panel installation for industries, companies and properties of all sizes. Solar panel repair in San Diego is also offered. Reach out to us now, and make the most out of the abundance of daylight! As the leading solar energy professionals in San Diego County, Riverside County and Southern California as a whole, we work with the most reputable manufacturers in the industry.
At Action Air Conditioning, Heating, and Solar, we offer a vast range of premier solar panels boasting superior performance and five-star quality. And they all come with first-class warranty support! Tell us your solar needs and get exceptional solar energy solutions from the most reliable solar panel installers near you! All you need to do is call Action Air Conditioning, Heating, and Solar and schedule your no-cost on-site solar evaluation! We only offer top-of-the-line, high-performance solar panels, from the top manufacturers on the market, such as:
- Silfab Solar – the North American manufacturing leader in the design & development of ultra-high-efficiency, premium quality 60- and 72-cell monocrystalline PV modules. We recommend the black modules for a clean look on your roof.
- Solaria – one of the most attractive, high power, energy efficient solar panels available on the market today.
What You Should Know Before Purchasing Solar Panels
Though installing a solar energy system is an exciting experience, choosing solar panels that match your needs and preferences is not a simple task. To make the decision-making process easier, we have prepared a few guidelines on what to look for and how to decide on your best fit.
- Size and Wattage – Solar panel manufacturers usually offer two different sizes of panels which are either 60 cell or 72 cell. The 60 cell panels are around three by five feet, and output around 300 watts. The 72 cell panels are around four by six feet, and output around 400 watts. Our best selling solar panel rates 370 watts and is the same size as a standard panel.
- Solar Panel Efficiency – Do your research and choose a solar panel manufacturer that you can rely on to provide you with a solar panel that is efficient and going to capture as much daylight as possible. Most panels average 15% efficiency, our most popular panel is 21.2% efficient. This extra efficiency really adds up over time and the cost is nearly identical.
- The Degradation Value – having a strong performing and efficient solar panel is only valuable if the solar panel can hold this performance over time. Solar panels have come a long way with reducing their degradation values. We currently offer solar panels with degradation as low as .25%, this means that in 25 years the solar panels are warranted to produce 92% of what they are producing on day 1!
- Expert Solar Panel Service – The only way you’ll get exceptional and reliable solar panel installation is if you hire the company in Southern CA that is trustworthy and experienced. Even the highest quality solar panels cannot deliver the desired performance if they are improperly sized or installed incorrectly. Don’t risk a considerable investment and put yourself, your family or your employees in a potential fire hazard or leaky roof situation. Secure your home or workplace and go solar with a reputable company that has a proven track record of success.
Want to know more about solar panels and the installation process? Contact Action Air Conditioning, Heating, & Solar and our solar energy specialists will answer any questions you may have, guide you through the installation process and give you further information and advice about solar energy and its application. Our team of experts will make sure that your solar panels are installed and connected to the grid in the most reliable, efficient, and professional way. Have peace of mind with the #1 Solar Company in Southern California by your side!