Do you want to save more and have more control over how you spend your money? Own your own energy and go solar. A solar installation in your San Diego home would considerably relieve your monthly utility bills, enabling you to invest your money in other areas, such as higher education, further training, travel and leisure. Action Air Conditioning, Heating & Solar gives San Diego homeowners top-notch solar panels and a solar installation service based on integrity and utmost professionalism.
This is just a part of what our solar installation services in San Diego give you:
- Home energy performance test – We can help you answer the following questions – What’s the best way for your home to save electricity? How can you make your home more comfortable? What options are at your disposal to boost your home’s resale value? How much solar power would match your home’s needs?
- Custom solar installations and solutions – Whatever the size of your project in San Diego metropolitan area, call Action Air Conditioning, Heating & Solar. We can deliver unique solutions based on your needs and the features of your home, regardless of the type and size of your home.
- Financing with no out-of-pocket expenses – Do you need financing assistance for your new solar project? We are here to tell you all about the HERO program, which is tax-deductible and aimed at allowing you quick and easy access to energy-efficient home improvements.
Reach out to us right away and book your free appointment with our team who will give you an in-house estimate for your solar installation. Call us now!
Design and installation by Action Air, a patio cover in Temecula residence.
(16) 250 watt Lumos panels. System size 4kW
Advantages of solar installations in San Diego
A residential solar installation is a smart way to reduce your energy bills and your carbon footprint. The solar industry has been advancing in leaps and bounds in the last 25 years or so. As a result, you can reap the following benefits of photovoltaic systems (solar panels) at amazingly more affordable prices than a decade age or less:
- Clean, green energy – Power your appliances with clean, completely renewable energy that doesn’t deplete our planets resources.
- Reliable energy – Solar panels that Action Air Conditioning, Heating & Solar uses are the best in the market. Rest assured that you can rely on them even on cloudy days!
- Increased savings – A residential solar system can reduce your grid-energy consumption by half or more. In some cases, it’s even possible to switch completely to solar! Choosing to go solar now while it is still incentivized by the government means being able to lock in on affordable clean energy for years and years to come.
- A more sustainable grid – Peak load time on the grid coincides with the peak performance of solar systems. That means that homes and businesses that have photovoltaic panels relieve the grid exactly when needed. Every little helps. Actually, had there been just 40 MW of solar electricity in 2003 when the Northeast was hit by an enormous blackout, millions of households and businesses wouldn’t have been left in the dark.
- Local employment opportunities – San Diego job market has seen an uptick in employment opportunities since solar has been on the rise. The solar industry provides new jobs for construction workers, who also get to expand their job skills!
Reach out to us today and we’ll tell you how YOU can benefit from a solar system. Find out why so many San Diego homeowners choose us – contact us now!
Incentives to go solar in San Diego, CA
Owning your energy has never been more affordable. The federal government and the state of California strongly encourage home owners to have solar panels installed in their households. Take action now and enjoy the tax credits for solar system installation in your home before they’re phased out. Here’s how you can save money by purchasing solar now:
- Investment tax credit (ITC) – deduct 30% of the total project cost from your federal taxes
- State solar energy rebate
- Monthly savings on utility bills
You may be eligible for more benefits. Call us right away and we’ll tell you if you have access to additional incentives that could bring down the cost of your home solar installation.