If you want to purchase powerful, efficient, and durable solar panels in San Diego or Riverside County, look no further! Action Air Conditioning, Heating, and Solar is the leading supplier of high-performance solar panels in Southern Riverside County and San Diego County. It is your go-to solar energy company for solar solutions in Mira Mesa, solar power systems in Encinitas, or any other city in Southern California.
Are you a home or business owner? Not an issue. We have you covered. We can help you with all your solar energy needs, and we provide the highest-quality commercial and residential solar panel installation for industries, companies and properties of all sizes. Solar panel repair in San Diego is also offered. Reach out to us now, and make the most out of the abundance of daylight!
As the leading solar energy professionals in San Diego County, Riverside County and Southern California as a whole, we work with the most reputable manufacturers in the industry. At Action Air Conditioning, Heating, and Solar, we offer a vast range of premier solar panels boasting superior performance and five-star quality. And they all come with first-class warranty support! Tell us your solar needs and get exceptional solar energy solutions from the most reliable solar panel installers near you! All you need to do is call Action Air Conditioning, Heating, and Solar and schedule your no-cost on-site solar evaluation!
Reliable & Top-quality Solar Panels in San Diego – Brands
We only offer top-of-the-line, high-performance solar panels, from the top manufacturers on the market, such as:
- Silfab Solar – the North American manufacturing leader in the design & development of ultra-high-efficiency, premium quality 60- and 72-cell monocrystalline PV modules. We recommend the black modules for a clean look on your roof.
- Solaria – one of the most attractive, high power, energy efficient solar panels available on the market today.
Contact Action Air Conditioning, Heating & Solar online or call us at 760-638-5974 to discover more!
We will tell you all about the solar panel brands that Southern CA residents and businesses rely on and buy here.
What You Should Know Before Purchasing Solar Panels in San Diego
Though installing a solar energy system is an exciting experience, choosing solar panels that match your needs and preferences is not a simple task. To make the decision-making process easier, we have prepared a few guidelines on what to look for and how to decide on your best fit.
- Size and Wattage – Solar panel manufacturers usually offer two different sizes of panels which are either 60 cell or 72 cell. The 60 cell panels are around three by five feet, and output around 300 watts. The 72 cell panels are around four by six feet, and output around 400 watts. Our best selling solar panel rates 370 watts and is the same size as a standard panel.
- Solar Panel Efficiency – Do your research and choose a solar panel manufacturer that you can rely on to provide you with a solar panel that is efficient and going to capture as much daylight as possible. Most panels average 15% efficiency, our most popular panel is 21.2% efficient. This extra efficiency really adds up over time and the cost is nearly identical.
- The Degradation Value – having a strong performing and efficient solar panel is only valuable if the solar panel can hold this performance over time. Solar panels have come a long way with reducing their degradation values. We currently offer solar panels with degradation as low as .25%, this means that in 25 years the solar panels are warranted to produce 92% of what they are producing on day 1!
- Expert Solar Panel Service – The only way you’ll get exceptional and reliable solar panel installation is if you hire the company in Southern CA that is trustworthy and experienced. Even the highest quality solar panels cannot deliver the desired performance if they are improperly sized or installed incorrectly. Don’t risk a considerable investment and put yourself, your family or your employees in a potential fire hazard or leaky roof situation. Secure your home or workplace and go solar with a reputable company that has a proven track record of success.
Want to know more about solar panels and the installation process? Contact Action Air Conditioning, Heating, & Solar and our solar energy specialists will answer any questions you may have, guide you through the installation process and give you further information and advice about solar energy and its application. Our team of experts will make sure that your solar panels are installed and connected to the grid in the most reliable, efficient, and professional way. Have peace of mind with the #1 Solar Company in Southern California by your side!
No-cost On-site Solar Evaluation in Southern CA
In case you are looking for the best solar panel installation in San Diego and other communities in Southern California, Action Solar is the one you should call – today! For high-performance solar solutions in Rancho Bernardo, San Marcos, Escondido and other cities in San Diego and Southern Riverside Counties, we’ve got you covered! Our trained, knowledgeable and experienced solar experts are at your service. We will conduct a comprehensive inspection, analysis and evaluation of your property’s energy potential and provide you with a free quote for your solar energy system.
Contact Us Now to get started – today! Just fill out our contact form on the website or call 760-638-5974! Whatever your solar needs are, rest assured we’ve got you covered.
Solar Panel Installation and Inspection
The solar panel installation process varies from company to company, but involves a similar procedure. The first step is the installation process which is usually done in a day and can take as long as eight hours (except if the roof structure is complicated).
After the initial survey, the company will set up the equipment and start working on installing your solar panels. The first step involves detecting the solar panel mount points. The solar company will then install the mounts and attach the solar panels and racks to your roof.
The electrician in the crew will then connect the inverters, panels and the main AC panel. After the system is in place, connecting it to the grid will require an initial inspection first. The installation company will take a couple of days or weeks to finish the inspection.
Solar Panel Operation, Maintenance and Repair
Once everything is in place, your solar system will be online and working. From there on, in terms of operation you won’t have to worry too much about them. Some homeowners periodically check the software that monitors their operation to make sure energy production is in order. Once you’re sure the solar panels are performing as advertised, you’ll be able to rest and enjoy your cheap energy. For a while.
As with any piece of technology, solar panels require maintenance and may stop working. However, the maintenance needs are minimal and the chance of solar panels breaking down are slim. If you need repair on a system that we did not install, no problem! Our team can repair any solar system problems quickly and efficiently.
Here are the most common questions homeowners have about their solar panels, answered:
- What does solar panel maintenance entail?
- How to detect an issue with the solar panels?
- What to do if solar panels malfunction?
What does solar panel maintenance entail?
Fortunately for many homeowners, solar panel maintenance is a very light task as they require very little touching-up in order to work properly. These panels are designed and installed in a way that allows them to withstand moderate to severe weather conditions such as heavy rains, snow, hail and strong winds. Furthermore, in most cases, solar panels have a 25-year warranty.
You will need to rinse and clean solar panels at least once a year and ideally bi-annually in oder to remove any grime or dirt that might be obstructing their surface. You can do this simply by using a garden hose or hire a professional company to handle it. Find out more about solar manufacturers here.
How to detect an issue with the solar panels?
There are rare cases when a part of the solar system malfunctions. This can affect a single or multiple components of the system. Firt thing you should check is whether the panels are producing and delivering panel to the net meter and the inverter.
Inverters usually feature an LED board with numbers that show the solar power production stats. Systems relying on a central inverter are prone to malfunction, as the inverter has to be replaced once every 10 to 15 years.
Depending on the installation, you may have received a monitoring software for your solar system. This can be connected to the system or accessed through the Internet. This system will show if there are any issues and which panel is not performing efficiently.
What to do if solar panels malfunction after installation?
If you chose a respectable company to perform the solar panel installation, you will have received multiple warranties protecting your from roof damage, manufacturing defects and solar energy production guarantee. Not to worry, if you need solar panel repair in San Diego, we have you covered.
If this happens, make sure to contact your solar panel installation company first and alert them of the issue. The experienced solar professionals will take it from there and your panels will be back at full capacity in no time.
San Diego’s Top-Rated Solar Panel Installation Service
Action Solar Installation of San Diego is located in the sunny San Diego, on 6339 Nancy Ridge Dr #101. From San Diego International Airport (SAN) head east on N Harbor Dr toward McCain Rd and use the left 3 lanes to turn left onto W Grape St. Then use the right lane to take the Interstate 5 S ramp and use the right lane to merge onto I-5 S. Next, use the right 2 lanes to take exit 16 to merge onto CA-163 N toward Escondido and use the right 2 lanes to take exit 7A to merge onto I-805 N toward Los Angeles. After that use the right 2 lanes to take exit 27A for Mira Mesa Boulevard/Vista Sorrento Parkway and use the right lane to turn right onto Mira Mesa Blvd. Finally, turn right at the 1st cross street onto Scranton Rd and use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Carroll Canyon Rd. Turn right onto Nancy Ridge Dr and Action Solar Installation of San Diego will be on your right.
For additional questions you can call us at (760) 691-5026 or you can find us on Yelp.