Getting a solar system for your home or business is a serious investment and a decision that shouldn’t be made overnight. That’s why knowing how to use your solar panels in the best way possible is essential if you want to ensure a good return on your investment, whether you already have solar panels installed on your home or have decided to do so.
One thing is certain – a high-quality installation is necessary if you want to have a solar system that serves you well. While you could try to install your solar panel yourself, choosing a reliable company for your solar installation can help you avoid any safety risks and make the best from federal and state incentives for going solar.
Looking for first-class solar panel installation in El Cajon? Look no further! Our certified installation technicians will ensure your solar panel project is as successful as can be by employing unmatched precision and professionalism.
How do I get the best from my solar panels?
What is the best way to use solar energy? While we can’t give you a one-size-fits-all answer, we can give you some advice on how to make the most of your solar panels. Try the following tips:
- Be energy-efficient. Being smart about the way you use electricity is the best way to reduce utility bills, and this applies whether you have solar panels or not. For starters, install LED lights, turn off devices you aren’t using and be efficient about using your AC.
- Be aware of your energy use. In order to use the sun’s power efficiently, you should know which appliances in your home use the most energy and try to use them during the peak sun hours when your solar panels are most efficient.
- Get the correct system size. If you haven’t had solar panels installed on your home yet, you should consult a professional installer and figure out the right size for your solar system based on your average consumption, roof size, and peak sunlight in your area.
- Mind the peak sun hours. Solar insolation hours may differ greatly depending on where you live. The average peak hours are important for determining how much energy you need for your home, so make sure to look for the data for your state online.
- Maintain your system regularly. This one’s a no-brainer. Debris and dirt on your solar panels can greatly reduce their efficiency, so you should make an effort to hose them down or have them maintained professionally at least once or twice a year.
What time of day is best for solar panels?
As long as your solar system is installed and placed properly (facing the sun at the right angle, with no shading), your panels should produce the most energy when the sun’s radiation is at its peak, meaning that they’ll work best when they receive direct sunlight.
Generally, solar panels are at their most efficient during the morning and midday typically between 11 am and 4 pm), but the exact peaks for your solar system will depend on its roof position and the place you live in. Ideally, your solar panels should be installed at a 30-degree angle facing south for the best results.
Top-tier solar panel installation El Cajon relies upon
Whether you’re considering solar panel installation or already use a solar system, consulting with knowledgeable professionals is the best way to learn how to use your solar panels efficiently. In addition, having your solar panels maintained and checked regularly will ensure the optimal efficiency and longevity of your system.
We can help! Reach out to the exceptional Action Solar Installers of San Diego and your solar system will always be in peak condition. What’s more, we can also install your new solar panels with matchless skill and expertise while you take some time to unwind at Parkway Plaza with your loved ones. Contact us today!